Metals Storage for Mining Companies
The Texas Bullion Depository® is an agency of the state of Texas. It is the official, audited, and exclusive bullion repository of Texas and is open to entities located in any state in the nation.
The depository is an ideal solution for short- or long-term storage for mining companies that need a secure location to house treasury gold and other metals while holding for price changes or while waiting for the right buyer at the right price.
Benefits of Storage at the Texas Bullion Depository:
- Secure storage for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium
- Assets audited for accuracy and security according to schedules established by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Metals remain under the title of the depositor and are fully segregated from other depositors
- 100% all-risk insurance provided through Lloyd’s of London
- Convenient process for deposits, withdrawals, and even liquidations (processed through a 3rd party)
- Real-time online account access shows metal holdings and comparative value in U.S. Dollars
- Photographic evidence of items in your account
The Texas Bullion Depository offers mining operators and other metals owners a more secure and cost-effective way to store precious metals while eliminating counter-party risk.